THE TEN POINT DIFFERENCE.
- Tens of thousands of happy customers. Branches in multiple
countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, Cyprus, Russia, Ukraine,
Azerbaijan and Indonesia.
- Technology and Design developed by Go To The Future LTD in the United Kingdom.
- Over 14 quality and safety standards complying with British, European and International and safety standards.
- Over £20,000 invested on rigorous Safety and Quality testing at Approved Test houses in the United Kingdom.
- Manufacturers of our own hoverboards.
- Patented Temperature Control and Battery Protection for additional safety in warmer environments.
- Patented Battery Cooling Material Safety features for additional safety in warmer environments.
- Battery Balance Charging for extended battery life.
- Additional Internal physical battery protection utilizing durable and sturdy ABS Battery casing.
- Genuine, high grade, quality ABS Plastic Outer Shell.
CERTIFICATES AND STANDARDS
With over 14 quality and safety standards GTF Jetroll is one of the few if not only manufacturers of hoverboards complying with international and safety standards allowing us to distribute our goods via both passenger and cargo air transport.
GTF Jetroll has invested approximately £20,000 on rigorous testing of our boards at approved test houses prior to mass production of all our models. As a result we have ensured the quality and safety standards carried out on our GTF boards satisfy the stringiest of quality and safety guidelines.
WHY DID SOME CHEAP LOW QUALITY HOVERBOARDS CATCH FIRE?
As mentioned above GTF
Jetroll has invested over £20,000 in testing our boards prior to mass
production ensuring a high standard of quality and safety for all our
boards. Therefore boards in the range of €200-€400 most probably will
not have the necessary testing carried out prior their mass production.
ion batteries have been used for years now and are present in almost of
our day to day devices such as laptops, mobile phones and tablets.
Safety mechanisms have been developed to ensure these batteries do not
catch fire (thermal runaway effect). Safety features which we have
described above in "Battery Safety and Protection Features"
other manufacturers of cheap low quality hoverboards have cut corners
by omitting the necessary safety features which are necessary when a
lithium ion battery is used to power a device in order to lower the
price of their hoverboards. The important procedures other manufacturers
have omitted are the following:
- They do not pay to have
their boards tested at an official test house as it costs a few
thousands to do and some even have fake certifications, fake safety and
standards documents and fake test reports for each certificate.
- The battery is of low quality and has a greater chance to catch fire.
- Cheap electrical components with no cooling on circuit boards.
some cases the battery is not securely installed in the hoverboard and
glued to the metal alloy frame inside. This results in the battery
coming loose after a few knocks and can easily cause a short circuit
which can result in a fire.
conclusion standards are everything and GTF has all the standards
mentioned above and we have moved one step further in acquiring safety
certificates complying with the guidelines necessary for even young
children to use our hoverboards.
THE IMPORTANCE OF GTF JETROLL BATTERY SAFETY AND PROTECTION FEATURES
GTF Jetroll uses patented certified, quality and safety tested high end lithium ion batteries for all our models. In order to ensure our batteries satisfy the highest of safest of standards. Furthermore GTF Jetroll has additionally implemented the following safety features:
- Integrated Protection Circuit accurately measuring charge flow, voltage and temperature, cutting of the battery if the nominal values are exceeded.
- Temperature control monitors the temperature of your GTF Jetroll's battery safely warning the user primarily and switching off your personal mobility device should the nominal working temperature of your GTF Jetroll is exceeded.
- Battery cooling
material is embedded between the cells of the GTF Jetroll battery protecting your battery from external thermal factors while maintaining the overall temperature at much lower values.
- ABS Battery Protective Case has been developed to further protect your battery from collisions and the risk of sharp objects piercing the battery cells as a result of an accident where the outer shell is broken or pierced.
- Balance charging between the cells of the battery to balance their voltage and capacity (in simple words making all the cells in the battery work equally hard and preventing one cell from overworking as a result of one cell failing due to imbalance).
- Additional protection circuit integrated in our chargers with high voltage generator complying with the toughest of safety standards which are the British Standards, apart from also complying with European and International Standards. The best standard at the moment for chargers is the British Standard for the charger, cable and plug accompanied with all our chargers.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST FOR?
Each full charge allows a total riding distance of up to 20 km. Battery consumption
depends directly on a person's weight - the lighter the person - the longer the
battery lasts. Thus a child can ride on a single charge up to 4 hours.
HOW TO RIDE A GTF JETROLL?
Riding a GTF Jetroll is relatively easy to master and takes
any user 10-15 minutes to be accustomed to.
Here are the four main steps necessary to ride a board:
1. Keep feet against the sides.
2. For first few minutes just stand on your board and get
the feeling of it as if it's part of your legs.
3. Whichever way you point your waist and lean is where
you're going to go.
4. When getting off, always step backwards.
CAN GTF JETROLL RIDE IN THE RAIN?
You can ride in any weather, except ice and snow. GTF Jetroll
has protection class IP 54 allowing users to ride their board in the rain.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY FOR GTF JETROLL?
Warranty duration is 12 months.
Warranty has some restrictions such as consumable rubber guard protection. For further warranty terms please do not hesitate to contact us.